Number 12 is definitely the best one...but this is definitely a great list with facts about New Yorkers published by BuzzFeed!
1. Strategically jaywalk in zigzags so that not a second is wasted.
2. Craftily weave through the crowds to get on that fully packed 6 train.
3. Lean over the yellow subway line to see if a train’s coming (as if it’ll make it come any faster.)
4. Ride bikes in traffic, during blizzards, with no helmet on.
5. Listen to music while reading a book and standing up on the subway.
6. Pretend like crazy stuff isn’t happening while it’s happening.
7. Talk about how you can’t wait for winter during the summer…and then how you wish it were summer in the winter.
8. Make fun of Williamsburg, especially if you live in Williamsburg.
9. Eat bagels as drunk food.
10. Look up at night to see what color the Empire State Building is.
11. Jaywalk so that not a minute is wasted.
12. Ride over a bridge on the subway or in a cab, look at the skyline, and remember why you live here in the first place!