Bushwick is definitely one of the top neighborhoods we love exploring and it’s surprisingly impressive how many new cool spots and events are opening and happening there!
The neighborhood is super rich in art (mostly known by the graffiti street arts), some of the greatest local restaurants and breweries, so much history that we can't allow it to be forgotten.
…plus, it’s inhabited by some of the hypest low profile New Yorkers you’ll surely cross paths with.
We offer, in partnership with one of our top partners, an amazing tour to explore the neighborhood’s secrets, hidden spots, food & drink scene…aaaaand, you’ll be led by great professional photographer guides that will tell you the local stories and get the most beautiful pictures of you and your family / friends!
Do you want a customized tour? We can organize that too!
Our photographer-guide will send you at least 50 high-res, edited pictures after the entire experience! For customized tours, you can expect over 100!
Duration: 3 hours
Contact us for further information and quotes!
- Certified guide and photographer
- All tastings (aside for the rum on Saturdays only, though you’ll get 15% off)
- A printout full of iPhoneography tips and suggested apps, as well as a map of notable points for any #LaterGrams
- A voucher for a free gift at B&H Photo
- New York taxes and fees
- Hotel pickup
- Rum tastings (Saturdays only)
- Subway transfers (we’ll have one in this tour)
- Gratuities (optional, but appreciated!)
Photos taken by our amazing Photographer Tour Guide, Jess!