If you’re into Fashion and/or Sustainability, you cannot miss this event! Get The People and Balanced Fashion Present: A Fashion Revolution Week event.
An immersive evening of networking, conscious fashion pop-ups, compelling conversation, all-star panelists, cocktails and did we say afterparty?!
The Fashion Revolution week happens from April 23rd through the 26th, and this event will happen on the last day: April 26th, starting at 6:30pm!
They’ll be talking about “Sustainable Fashion: How brand storytelling can help reshape the future of sustainable fashion“.
For tickets: click here!
What exactly to expect from these conversations?
We’ll explore how the power of brand storytelling and how it can empower sustainable brands to connect with a broader audience of conscious mainstream consumers.
We’ll dive into rich discussion with an all-star panel of industry experts and founders of top sustainable brands to discover how they approach building a tribe of loyal consumers, the challenges they face, and take a look at the road ahead for sustainable fashion.”
A wide range of topics will be discussed by some of the top industry professionals:
- Why your ethical story isn’t necessarily your brand story.
- Why it’s important to have a strong storytelling and design for any brand.
- Can brand position routed in lifestyle and culture win new mainstream consumers over at the higher sustainable / ethical price point.
- Why aren’t more people putting their money where their heart is.
- What are the ways (if any) your brand “gives back” on a social level and how is it intervened into the brand’s story?
- How in-store activations and showrooms can build community and tribe.
- What positive and negative impact do influencers and celebrities have on the issue of consumption.
For tickets: click here!
Who you’ll listen to and learn from?
Dana Davis: Director of Sustainability at Mara Hoffman
Dana Davis graduated from the Fashion Institute of Technology in New York City in 2003, and immediately co-founded a design label and retail store in Brooklyn. After several years, her passion in production and design led to her to work across the apparel industries at various companies such as Urban Outfitters, Macy’s and Carlisle Group.
In 2010, she was recruited by Mara Hoffman to lead and grow the company’s Production Department and in 2012, became the Director of Production & Design and was integral in the company’s transformation into the recognizable and widely distributed brand that it is today.
In 2015, Founder and President Mara Hoffman appointed Davis to spearhead the company’s transition towards sustainability.