Today we launch another episode of our Project, "NYC Hush Hush Tips", where we invite renowned and extremely interesting people from all over the Globe to share their NYC secret tips!
Christina Pitanguy studied journalism and founded a fashion and luxury consultation company in 1995, in Brazil. A few years later she used her expertise working for a few shopping centers and increased her portfolio with numerous renowned Brazilians brands.
Christina is part of the elite collaborators for Vogue Magazine, Harpers Bazaar and has an important work as Publishing Board Member and Lifestyle Curator for Forbes Magazine Brazil. Besides her super busy agenda, she still has a lifestyle and fashion website and co-founded #euajudo Foundation, which helps good causes, in Brazil!
Definitely an amazing, multitask beauty!
Here are a few great places from her list:
1) DuMont Burger - Fantastic hamburgers, variations of classic recipes and other delicious dishes make the place perfect for a relaxed dinner in Brooklyn. The place is named after iconic sandwich and they also offer a wonderful delivery service!
Location: 314 Bedford Avenue
2) Marea - The restaurant redefines the seascape of high-end Italian cuisine serving regional foods of Italy. Chef Michael White presents a fresh interpretation of the coastal cuisine and is also famous for his house-made pasta! They offer a 750 selection wine list!
Location: 240 Central Park South
3) Duane Park "New York Burlesque & Live Jazz" - With refined, but super sexy burlesque shows a la Dita Von Teese, the restaurant is a night you won't forget. The great American cuisine is the perfect mix with the delicious drinks made of exotic ingredients such as absinthe and ginger, plus the outstanding jazz music.
Location: 308 Bowery
4) NoMad - With a blending of the Mediterranean Cuisine and the North African Desert, the ambiance is a mix of the artwork of Alex Weiss’ wall paint sceneries, imported artwork from Morocco, and the carved iron work of Steel Neal. Chef Daniel Humm offer a menu with fun, colorful dishes!
Location: 1170 Broadway
5) Jeffrey: A great high-end shopping experience in the Meatpacking District. You can find gorgeous pieces by Thom Browne, Comme Des Garçons, Raf Simon, Givenchy, Prada and Margiela, plus an amazing shoe selections.
Location: 449 West 14th Street
Thank you, Christina, for sharing your amazing NYC tips exclusively with us!!!