New York City is a great place to explore unique signature cocktails at different spots around town. Come with us to the New York Craft Cocktail Tour!
We love cocktails and I would bet you do too! New York City is also a great place to explore unique signature cocktails at different spots around town! So, we want to take you to the New York Craft Cocktail Tour!
This Happy Hour tour will bring you to the center of New York’s booming cocktail culture as we visit some of the best cocktail bars in the city.
Along the way we will sample delicious libations, swap tales of speakeasies and gangsters, shop for new local craft spirits, learn how to make craft cocktails, and discover some of the best places to grab a drink in the Big Apple.
It’s a great way to start off an unforgettable evening in New York City! Oh! And take a look here at a video we did about the Best Cocktails Bars in Brooklyn!
- Taste delicious craft cocktails at some of New York’s best bars
- Learn how prohibition shaped NYC, and the speakeasies & gangsters who influenced the city’s cocktail culture
- Discover new spirits from local micro-distilleries
- Find the best tucked-away places to grab a drink in New York’s East Village
- Learn how bartenders are revolutionizing cocktails in America with fresh, artisanal ingredients
Rates & Details:
- $82/person – includes 3 cocktails, snacks, and guide
- Duration: About 2.5 hours
- Tour meets in Tompkins Square Park, East Village
- Advanced Purchase Required
- Schedule: Every Day at 6pm
- Inclusions: Local English-speaking guide, 3 cocktails, light snack
- Exclusions: Additional food and drink, bottles of spirits, souvenirs, tips and gratuities for the guide (highly appreciated, thanks!)
- Dress standard: Dress should be appropriate for a night out. Please avoid wearing shorts, baseball hats, t-shirts, or flip-flop (thong) sandals.
- Your Trip: You will be in a small group of a maximum of 12 people
- Confirmation of booking: If you have your voucher, your booking is confirmed. We’ll see you at the start point. Get in touch if you have any concerns or require more information via the email address or phone number (business hours only) on your voucher.
- Child Policy: Travelers under 21 years of age are not permitted to join this tour.
Don’t forget to explore all our other Tours & Experiences! We’re sure you’ll enjoy them all!
Photo Credit: Courtesy of our partner