If you’ve been following us for a while, you’ve probably noticed that we are completely in love with a place called Freehold in South Williamsburg. Take a look at their up coming top Brooklyn events.
Yes, we love this restaurant and bar called Freehold in the south part of the trendy neighborhood of Williamsburg.
We work out of there very frequently, and we have met quite a few interesting people. Plus, the place if completely freelance-friendly, so you’ll see people on their computers all day long.
Their moto is: Meet, Work, Play. Exactly our vibe! Read more about them in this other post we’ve done!
So, we want to share with you a few events going one there this month:
- Lobby Comedy – We just love stand-up comedy and if you do too, you’ll love this | March 13th, at 9pm
- Food & Beverage Series – This is for the true foodie | March 16th, at 7pm
- Coffee Spotlight – Nothing better than a well done coffee | March 22nd, at 3pm
- Lobby Comedy – And they’re doing it again…we just love stand-up comedy and if you do too, you’ll love this | March 27th, at 9pm
- Spring Kids Day – Fun family affair that will have activities for both children and adults | April 2nd, at 11am
More infos, check their website! They have a very dynamic event program that will always surprise you. Plus, you can also just go there during the day, or for happy hour and have fun in their courtyard.
Besides being a fantastic outdoor space, they have tables, a bar and a super coveted ping pong table!
Coffee Shop: Monday – Sunday: 7am – 8pm
Lobby Bar: Sunday – Wednesday: 10am – 2am | Thursday – Saturday: 10am – 4am
Courtyard: Sunday – Wednesday: 10am – 11pm | Thursday – Saturday: 10am – 1am
Location: 45 South 3rd Street, Williamsburg