There is so much to see in New York City that it can get pretty overwhelming and expensive. See the best New York City Passes and differences between The Sightseeing Pass x CityPASS. Go to the top NYC attractions! Pick the one that serves you best!
Even though we are focused on talking about local spots, brand and events far from the touristy scene, we also understand that many of our readers and followers have never been to New York City.
So, with that in mind, we wanted to share with you a bit about the two Pass options that offers access to these top attractions, making your trip easier, and definitely cheaper!
We know that many of the must-see attractions are quite expensive. When you add all them up, it can be a big investment, specially if you’re traveling on a budget. But, don’t worry! New York is known as a very expensive city, but there are amazing options for all pockets!
If you’ve never been to New York City, you do have to check off major attractions like The Statue of Liberty, museums like the wonderful Metropolitan Museum of Art (aka MET), the 9/11 Memorial, The Top of the Rock, etc…
Now, here is the 1st step to help you can decide: If you’re thinking about visiting at least 3 of these spots, it’s already worth purchasing these Passes!
Other factors to consider to help you decide to buy a pass:
- #1: It’s cheaper! If you buy all attractions separately, depending on how many you’re visiting, it turns out much more expensive.
- Optimizes your time. Specially if you have only a few days in the city, these passes are super convenient during the trip. Once you buy, you’re good to go!
- They have different options to better suit your needs, so be sure to see what is best for you and your family/friends!
- Many museums have free entrances in specific days/times, so check them before going, so you can go to more attractions with the Passes, and not “waste” them on the ones that can be free!
- If you’re with a big group, or even traveling with family and kids, it might be a good option to expedite things during the day!
Below, we briefly explain the two great options when it comes to the Passes:
The Sightseeing Pass
Observation Decks, Museums, Bus Tours, Airport Transfer and other sightseeing costs can add up pretty quickly and take hours to plan! The Sightseeing Pass has 2 Pass options to best suit your needs:
- Flex Pass: This is great if you don’t want to rush to see everything you want and if you’re still not sure. You can take your time to plan and pick up to 12 attractions, from a total of 100! Plus, the pass is valid for 30 days from purchase date.
- Day Pass: You can buy as many days as you’d like and you have unlimited attractions within the days you purchased. It’s up to 10 consecutive days. Good for people that are going to really use it going to at least 2-3 attractions/day and have a shorter trip to NYC. It includes, NYC Hop on Hop off buses during the days you purchased!
You can save up to Save $200+ on 10 NYC Attractions!!!
The Sightseeing Pass is great for exclusive NYC Attractions, transfers to the 3 airports and even to go to the famous Woodbury Outlet, if you’re into shopping! They have some very cool exclusive attractions – ex: They are the only pass for the One World Observatory!
- Over 100 Attractions included
- 6 Double-decker Bus Tours
- Get Unlimited Hop on Hop off Buses in NYC
- 2 Great Pass options for every budget
- $40 Credit for additional tours, attractions, Broadway shows and dinner cruises
Here is an easy way to pick and choose:
If you’re still not sure, take a look at their NYC Prices page, where you’ll be able to have a better idea of prices and how you’re saving money!
Another good thing, is that USA Sightseeing Pass is literally 1 ticket to over 250 Attractions in 10 USA Destinations, so if you’re traveling somewhere else, after NYC, be sure to check it out!
To be part of their community, be sure to add #thesightseeingpass to your IG posts, and tag them
As they say: “Spend Less and Experience More at Top Attractions”.
We really do want you to “leave with more than you came with”—whether that’s more money to spend on other parts of your vacation (or to save), more time to spend with the people you’re traveling with (or yourself), an enriched vacation experience, or some combination of all of those things. The concept remains as vital and relevant today as it did back then, as we recognize the increasing value that experiences bring to all of our lives.
So, what does it include:
- One simple purchase
- 9 consecutive days of validity, including the 1st day of use
- Expedited entry at many attractions
- Instant delivery with convenient mobile or printable ticket options
- CityPass: 6 attractions (3 fix + 3 to choose from)
- Any 3 that you decide
If you’re into sharing your adventures on Instagram, you might want to tag #CityPASS. You might be featured as our #CPTraveler of the week! So exciting!
Oh, and in addition, they also have these packages in other 11 destinations. From Chicago, Seattle, San Francisco and Denver, to Orlando, Tampa and more!
There are still other Passes available, so if you’re still not convinced, be sure to research the other options below:
These are the best New York City Passes and we’re sure they will help you out during your adventure in New York City!
For some of the top Tours & Experiences, check out what we have to offer too!
Last, but no least, if you are coming with a corporate group to NYC and need assistance in planning the entire trip, contact our experts to help you out!
From breakfast, dinners, cocktail receptions, to event planning, leisure experiences, we can make it happen.
Photo Credits: ©Behind the Scenes NYC