There are so many reasons why NYC is great for kids! We are tired of telling people that it’s an excellent city to raise their little ones. See below why we think so!
We are literally exhausted of telling friends and other people that New York City is great for kids!
There are so many countless reasons why and kids that are born here do have that special “extra thing” in them. It eventually makes them different and highlights them in the middle of other kids.
So, see below, just a few reasons why New York City is great for Kids:
1. We have the best pizzas! Ok, we could stop here actually! Ha!
2. We live in a multi-cultural city!
3. Oh, and we are able to try food from all over the world with only a few steps here and there!
4. Our toddlers and kids wear the cutest clothes and are super stylish!
5. Our museums have exhibitions and attractions for kids all year long!
6. Plus, we have theaters with amazing plays too!
7. We have one the most amazing carrousels in the world, for example Jane’s Carrousel at the Brooklyn Bridge Park!
8. Our summer time is full of free family events!
9. The kids’ menus are awesome — even adults want to try it!
10. The city is tough and helps shape strong individuals for the future! The eventually exceed within their groups.
11. The subway lines take us everywhere and they are free for the tiny ones – below 44 inches!
12. But, we can walk to almost any place!
13. Everyone is super connected to art, design, culture, etc, giving them the opportunity of engaging with this ludic universe.
14. We are called The City that Never Sleeps…and that can come in handy with kids, if you know what I mean!
15. The lighting of the Christmas Tree at Rockefeller Center is breathtaking! Kid’s jaws always drop and it’s so cute to observe them staring up.
16. Lastly, we have the best sights in the world to look at…every…single…day!
So, do you still need more? We could continue…but we could have stopped at #1 too! Ha!
Photo Credit: Courtesy of Polina Bulman