The Ghost of Christmas Future: “You don’t wanna miss this y’all.” In a few days you’ll be able to witness the coolest Ugly Sweater Party in New York City by DayBreaker.
Hark the heralds, New York City, and let’s dance!
On December 14th, DayBreaker will be lifting this city’s spirits up with more magic and gusto than 8 tiny reindeer and a Christmas Eve sled. Plus, and this is a biggie, they’ll be celebrating Daybreaker’s 3rd Anniversary!
So let’s walk (and skip and bear crawl) in a winter wonderland as led by Mark Fisher Fitness, then hit the dance floor with a holiday spirit fueled by kindness.
So watch out! December 14th is a snowstorm of good cheer. Here’s their Nice List of kindness initiatives to lift this dance party spirit higher than ever:
- This party marks their first ever coat drive, so be sure to bring new or lightly used coats to the party. They’ll get them to someone in need!
- $5 of every ticket purchase will go towards Random Acts of Kindness.
- They’ve partnered with Miracle Messages to help connect humans experiencing homelessness with their loved ones.
Stay tuned! They’ll announce how this ties into your Mission of Mischief at the party!
So, get your holiday spirit on and, of course, your ugly holiday sweaters — and deer-muffs (which are a real thing — they wouldn’t lie. They’ve got Elf on a Shelf and he is watching!).
- Fitness by Mark Fisher Fitness 6 – 7am
- Dance Party 7 – 9am
- Live Performances & Special Surprises
- Free coffee, healthy juices & breakfast treats
Click here for more information and have fun at the coolest Ugly Sweater Party in New York City!
Also, if you enjoyed Daybreaker, take a look at other events they host during the year.
Photo Credit and Text Excerpts: Courtesy image from the past “Daybreaker BOS // Holiday Get Down // 12.01.16” event.