Located in TriBeCa, inside a townhouse that dates back to 1810 is Tiny’s and The Bar Upstairs. It’s one of the top places where the stylish Manhattanites hang out!
Tiny’s, as the frequent crowd calls it, has a unique décor with vintage wall papers, tin ceilings, brick walls and other cool details. Most of the place was kept intact and preserved it’s historical characteristics and original materials. We love this!
The dining room has a cozy fireplace, perfect for the winter and this unusual Spring start…. The place offers an American cuisine menu with Southern and French influences.
Founded by Ana, Matt and Jack Abramcyk, and with the amazing cuisine by the fantastic Executive Chef Paul Warthen, it’s a place to enjoy breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. The menu? Expect a mixture of Modern American cuisine with Southern and French influences.
Also, to go for a simple glass of wine to end your day in grand style!
For dinner, you can try the:
- burrata with rosemary pear butter, proscuitto, verjus honey, radish, arugula
- kale salad with walnuts, local apples, maple-mustard, vinaigrette carrots, shredded gouda
- duck confit spring rolls with endive salad, sour cherry vinaigrette
- wild coho salmon with herb cauliflower, sauteed winter greens, shoestring potatoes, roasted garlic red pepper coulis
- pepper crusted hanger steak with crispy red bliss potatoes, onion confit creme fraiche, vin cotto
- and dessert: the kit kat with dark chocolate ganache, peanut butter crunch, raspberry coulis
The cocktails, beer and wine options are great too.
It’s definitely a place that you’ll feel welcome and, as the owners anticipated, it’s a place everyone will eventually get to know each other.
Have fun at Tiny’s and The Bar Upstairs in TriBeCa, this super insider spot!
For great coffee around the neighborhood, go to the Laughing Man Coffee & Tea. If you enjoy high end places with a fashion crowd, head to Paul’s Cocktail Lounge. Note: Getting inside can be tough, so be prepared for the bouncers! And, if you’re looking for a great dinner spot, try Tutto Il Giorno, for a fantastic Italian night!
Last, but not least, if you live in New York or you’re coming in the city to celebrate an important date, but need help, let our experts give you a hand!
For corporate requests for event organization and other requests, our team can assist you in all your needs.
Monday – Friday: Breakfast: 8am-11am | Lunch: 11am-3:30pm | Late: 3:30pm-5:30pm | Dinner: 5:00pm-12am
*Friday Dinner until 1:00am*
Saturday: Brunch: 9am-3:30pm | Late: 3:30pm-5:30pm | Dinner: 5:00pm-1:00am
Sunday: Brunch: 9am-5pm | Dinner: 5:00pm-12:00am
Location: 135 West Broadway
Photo Credit: Courtesy of Tiny’s