Let’s explore New York City in a different way! If you’re a TV and movie fan, this NYC TV & Movie Tour is the perfect one for you! So, what are you waiting for? Let’s go!
Take a guided bus for the NYC TV & Movie Tour to the sites of your favorite movies and TV shows!
New York is the most filmed city in the world, and this tour will allow you to see the New York your favorite TV and movie stars saw. You’ll even see a few celebrity homes.
Your tour is guided by a local New York City actor or actress who will share some tidbits about his or her experience on a film set.
This tour also provides a fun, unique way to explore Manhattan, for those that want a sightseeing tour with an entertainment twist. We start out at a central location in Times – Square, but along the way we visit locations in Greenwich Village, SoHo, and Chelsea.
This tour is equally fantastic for tourists and locals, families and groups of friends. Your guide will entertain and inform you as you visit over 40 locations, including:
- Pass the Oscorp and Daily Bugle office buildings from Spider-Man and The Amazing Spider-Man
- Visit the Park featured in Glee, The Mindy Project, and When Harry Met Sally, etc
- Catch a glimpse of the hotel s featured in Modern Family and American Hustle
- Spot The Original Soup Man, along with other Seinfeld locations
- Visit popular spots from Friends including the gang’s apartment building
- Stop at McGee’s Pub, the bar used as the inspiration for the one used on How I Met Your Mother
- See new locations from Younger, Girls, Mr. Robot, The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt and more!
- Price: $51 / person
- Duration: Tour runs Approximately 3 hours
- Features over 40 TV & movie locations and is our most popular tour
- Features the most recent locations used by TV shows and movie, but also includes classic sites from Friends, Seinfeld and Ghostbusters
- All our tour guides are local actors who share insider information about filming in NYC
- Features three stops for photo opportunities
- Tour takes place on a comfortable, clean and air-conditioned bus
- Gratuity: Gratuities are not included in the price of the tour ticket. A tip for exemplary service is always appreciated, but never required. 🙂
To organize a behind the scenes tour for your team or a special group of clients, contact our experts to learn more about our Corporate Tours & Experiences.
If you enjoyed the NYC TV & Movie Tour, be sure to check what the Secret Behind The Scenes Grand Central Terminal Tour is all about and the Greenwich Village Coffee Tour & Tasting.
Photo Credit: ©Behind the Scenes NYC