Come experience one of the best Brooklyn tours! This time we will take you deep into Bushwick! It’s called the Bushwick Graffiti, Bites & Drinks Photo Tour!
(Use our PromoCode below!)
Bushwick is definitely one of the neighborhoods we love exploring that are on the top of our list! It’s impressive how many new cool spots and events are opening and happening there! A few places we absolutely love are: House of Yes, Lot 45 and Roberta’s Pizza.
The neighborhood is super rich in art – mostly known by the graffiti street arts and the Bushwick Collective. It’s also recognized by some of the greatest local restaurants and breweries! There is just so much history that we can’t allow it to be forgotten.
Plus, it’s inhabited by some of the coolest Brooklynites you’ll cross paths with.
We offer, in partnership with one of our top partners, an amazing tour to explore the neighborhood’s secrets, hidden spots, food & drink scene. You’ll be led by great professional photographer-guides that will not only share with you the local stories, but will also capture the most beautiful pictures of you and your family & friends!
You’ll get a private photography workshop during the experience, plus your guide will snap some professional photos of you to keep (sent to you within three business days of the tour ending)
Super cool, right?!
(Use our PromoCode below!)
- Photos within NYC’s largest outdoor art galler
- The chance to have a #beer in a historic 19th century brewery
- A visit to a decadent raw chocolate factory, including samples
- The most delicious taco you’ve ever savored in an authentic tortilla factory
- A bite of sweet goodness at a Mexican bakery that’s been open for 20+ years
- Price: $300 for 1-2 people; $50 additional for each extra person
- Our Promo-Code: BTSNYC for 10% off!
- Price includes: Bites, a beer, photography instruction, and even a few professional photos taken by your guide of yourself to keep if you wish!
- Offer: Only groups private
- Duration: 3 hours
- Time: Daily at 2pm
- Age: Guests must be 21+. Younger guests can come on the tour, but will need to miss the final stop where you’ll have the beer, as the venue does not admit guests under 21
- Certified guide and photographer
- All tastings (aside for the rum on Saturdays only, though you’ll get 15% off)
- A printout full of iPhoneography tips and suggested apps, as well as a map of notable points
- New York taxes and fees
- Hotel pickup
- Subway transfers (we’ll have one in this tour)
- Gratuities (optional, but appreciated!)
(Use our PromoCode!)
If you are looking for a special food & drinks tour for your team or clients, contact our experts to learn more about our Corporate Services.
In addition if you enjoyed this tour, you might want to experience our Custom Photo Tours In New York. Take a look and see what it’s all about!
We offer some of the best Brooklyn tours!
Photo Credits: Courtesy of the photographer tour Guide
*Last Update on March/2020.*