Williamsburg Bites – A Brooklyn Food Adventure is one of our most amazing food tours! Explore the food scene in the neighborhood and have a taste of it all!
“Want to know the best way to learn about Brooklyn? It’s through food!”
So, come hungry!
This tour has been recommended by Vogue, TripAdvisor and more! (Can easily accommodate vegetarians!)
To start, Williamsburg, one of Brooklyn’s most popular and exciting neighborhoods, straddles old and new. You can enjoy the lively arts, music, and boutique scene here, chill in numerous cafes, dine in some very good restaurants — and soak up the unique vibe.
During this gastro experience you will discover the cultural delights and delectable bites of Brooklyn, by the hand of local food experts. And, delve into the rich culinary history of the area as you visit iconic institutions to sample tasty treats.
Food included in the price:
- Step into Williamsburg’s past at this traditional Polish bakery (pierogis and pastries), award-winning BBQ (with excellent vegetarian options)
- Enjoy two types of pizza from a NY Times recommended pizzeria and true hidden gem. Plus, the owner is host of Vice Munchies and is Brooklyn born and raised
- Savor bagel bombs and cereal milk ice cream at Momofuku Milk Bar (owned by celebrity chef, Christina Tosi of Master Chef)
- Sample chocolates direct from a artisanal Brooklyn chocolate factory (flavors like sea salt, coffee, lavender and more!)
- Eat ice cream from an Iron Chef contestant
- Authentic BBQ from a Kentucky transplant using his grandmother’s recipes (excellent veggie option)
- Perk up with a guided coffee tasting from the owner of a locals only roaster + cafe (with quite a story!)
Also, see large scale street art, learn fascinating history (see author Henry Miller’s home and learn how the neighborhood shaped his writing), and capture the best view of the New York City skyline.
In addition, the guides are working actors so every tour has history through fun storytelling and lots of personality! Let us show you the Williamsburg that locals know!
The tour is 3 hours long and includes 7 gourmet, full portion tastings. Enough for lunch!
PLEASE NOTE: You will walk a total of 2 miles.
Rates: $50 / person
Times: Wednesdays, Fridays & Saturdays at 1pm
Also, see the “Sunday Funday: A Boozy Brooklyn Tasting Tour“! During the hotter months, we really recommend the “Rooftop Reds: Brooklyn Wine Tour & Tasting” too.
Photo Credit: Courtesy