New York City is well-known for being the city that never sleeps, where all dreams can come true! So, let us help you organize the perfect wedding proposal in NYC!
So, how about making the most memorable day of your life, definitely unforgettable?
Let us help you plan the perfect wedding proposal in New York City!
Take a look below to know how:
In-Air Wedding Proposals:
Whether you like to keep the proposal simple or go all the way out, helicopter in-air proposals can be customized to your unique needs.
Start a new chapter together by soaring above the iconic Manhattan skyline in your private helicopter, guided by skilled pilots. Whether you pop the question aboard the helicopter in flight, before takeoff or after landing, it’s definitely going to be one for the books!
- Personalized in-flight music selection (complimentary upon request)
- Champagne toast (complimentary upon request for 21 and older)
- Professional engagement photography (additional fee)
- Car service from Manhattan (additional fee)
So, see below the options we have:
1) 30-Minute Couple’s Private NYC Helicopter Tour Proposal
Sights included: White Plains, Bronx Zoo, Yankee Stadium, Harlem, East River, Central Park, Columbus Circle, Times Square, Chrysler Building, Empire State Building, Hudson River, George Washington Bridge and Palisades.
- Basic Helicopter: $660 per couple + airport fees
- Luxury Helicopter: $1,315 per couple + airport fees
- Ultra Luxury Helicopter: $3,415 per couple + airport fees
2) 45-Minute Couple’s Private NYC Helicopter Tour Proposal
Sights included: White Plains, Bronx Zoo, Yankee Stadium, Harlem, East River, Central Park, Columbus Circle, Times Square, Chrysler Building, Empire State Building, Hudson River, USS Intrepid, Freedom Tower, Battery Park, Ellis Island, Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn, Bridge, George Washington Bridge and Palisades.
- Basic Helicopter $920 per couple + airport fees
- Luxury Helicopter $1,840 per couple + airport fees
- Ultra Luxury Helicopter $4,440 per couple + airport fees
**Routes subject to change. Maximum weight 250 lbs per passenger, also subject to combined weight limits per aircraft. Under 18 requires parental consent. Private in-air proposal flights departing from Midtown Manhattan are available upon request.**
Experiences for Engagements:
Here are a few ideas for you to plan the perfect Engagement, letting us and our partners plan it all for you!
1) Westchester Helicopter Engagement Package
Escape the rush of New York City for a romantic evening in Westchester. Just like Manhattan, the secret 6th “borough” offers exciting activities and dining options but in a much less crowded setting. Without the burden of having to plan every detail, you can truly focus on your significant other and your special date.
- Dedicated driver picking up from Midtown and staying with you for the evening;
- 30- or 45-minute couple’s private NYC helicopter tour departing from Westchester Airport;
- Professional engagement photographer;
- Romantic 4-course fondue dinner at The Melting Pot in White Plains with a bottle of Moet and half a dozen roses.
2) The Ultimate Engagement at Glenmere Mansion
Celebrate your engagement at a magnificent Gilded Age villa in the lower Hudson Valley where our helicopters land right on the lawn.
With just 18 guest accommodations, 2 superb restaurants, and an exceptional full-service spa Glenmere embodies luxury. The lakeside estate with its lush meadows and formal gardens provides the perfect backdrop for engagement photography.
The Ultimate Engagement experience begins with a private helicopter flight from Manhattan to Glenmere Mansion, with a scenic air tour of NYC and the Hudson Valley on the way. As soon as your helicopter lands in front of the mansion (during daylight hours only), you’re greeted by a butler and escorted to your room or lunch table.
And, for couples on a tight schedule, a 3-course lunch is served at a private table with a split of Laurent-Perrier champagne (outdoors if weather permits). The experienced staff at Glenmere will set the perfect milieu for an unforgettable proposal at this romantic lakeside estate.
Moreover, couples may opt for a duet 60-minute Soothe massage after lunch at Glenmere Spa or a stroll around the formal gardens. For couples wishing to stay the night at the mansion, a Deluxe Queen room is prepared with special turndown including rose petals scattered, candles lit and bath drawn.
In addition, all package options include a private helicopter flight back to Manhattan after lunch or the following day.
Let us make your wishes come true and create the perfect wedding proposal in NYC! Contact us!
The ring!!! Let us put you in touch with New York City’s best private jewelers and designers.
But, if you’re just looking for a fantastic NYC Helicopter Tour, check out what we offer!
Photo Credit: Courtesy of our partner