Are you into Meditation or would love to learn it? Our Founder, Fê, has practiced for several years now a meditation called Twin Hearts, which is a super powerful technique created by Grand Master Choa Kok Sui.
If you follow our work for a while, you probably know that sometimes we talk a bit about what we learned and what we do in relation to Meditation practices.
Fê is an avid practitioner of a non-denominational and non-religious spiritual system called Arhatic Yoga. In short, it’s the synthesis of all the Yogas. One of the Masters called Stephen Co, explains in more details what it’s all about.
For over 5 years now she practices daily the meditations, breathing techniques (aka pranayamas) and caracter building purifications. Pretty cool, right?
The technique was created by Grand Master Choa Kok Sui, it’s currently present in over 45 countries and it’s based in ancient Chinese techniques, previously kept secret from the bigger public.
The first Meditation everyone learns, which is pretty simple, but extremely powerful is called “Meditation on Twin Hearts“.
There are a few versions, but it usually lasts around 30 minutes.
“It works on the physical, mental, and spiritual levels to open the heart chakra (the emotional heart) and the crown chakra (the spiritual heart), thereby enabling you to draw down a great amount of high-quality divine energy into the crown.”
Guys, Fê practices this for many years and she’s tried countless other Meditations, but none as powerful as this one!
If you want to purchase it, here are the links:
- Meditation on Twin Hearts for Peace and Illumination – (here)
- Meditation on Twin Hearts with Self-Pranic Healing (here)
- Meditation on Twin Hearts for Psychological Health and Well-Being (here)
If you live in New York City, there are two weekly meditation in Manhattan you can attend:
- Mondays: Maura Burns, Fê, and a few other friends, host from 7:30 – 9:30, at St. Denis Offices (80 East 11th Street, with Broadway). After the Meditation, there is a session of Free Healing, where they use Pranic Healing techniques.
- Thursdays: Luisa Wendler hosts, from 7pm-9pm, at Pearl Studios (519 8th Avenue, corner of 36 Street – 12th Floor, Room I). After the Meditation, there is a session of Free Healing, where she uses Pranic Healing techniques.
The New York Center is actually located in Lyndhurst, New Jersey. It’s pretty close to Manhattan and easy to get there. The main courses are mostly taught from there and the space is amazing.
There are Centers all around the Globe, so regardless of where you’re based, you can find a place to practice. On the other hand, it’s super easy to do it on your own!
We have several followers from Brazil too. Fê started her practices back home in the center based in São Paulo, called Uni Prana. So, if you’re interested in going there, look for Ricardo Cneio Alves. He’ll be able to tell you a bit more about every thing they offer from courses, to the healings.
In New York, go to: www.pranichealingusa.com.
You might also want to try a class at Yoga Shanti with the famous teacher, Colleen Saidman Yee.