Yesterday we attended an awesome event called Tech Day NYC where we met amazing entrepreneurs, powerful investors, influential press and so much more!
Tech Day NYC hosted over 30,000 attendees and 550 companies in yesterday’s event in New York City. They are the largest startup event in the US attracting a very unique and powerful crowd. Plus, it’s surely one of the top value-driven startup events today.
“TechDay produces events to help startups learn, grow, hire and gain investment. Our events bring together thousands of consumers, the highest caliber investors, hordes of press, the most sought after talent, and amazing community members.”
Tech Day happens not only in New York city, but also Los Angeles and London.
Besides putting together a fantastic event where start ups are able to meet and engage with investors, accelerators and press, they have a great online community.
There, they share different “How To’s” posts, they list all the previous start ups that have exhibited with them, and still, they write articles about the industry, upcoming trends and other relevant topics!
Some NY-based start ups that we have seen this last Tech Day NYC were:
- Komeeda: Our friends are rockin’ the foodie universe
- Hotels by Day: They are transforming the hospitality business
- DigitalNYC: The official online hub of the New York City startup and technology ecosystem
- NYC Kegs: On demand keg delivery in NYC
- .nyc Registry: The Official Web Address for New Yorkers
- NY Drawing Booth: Sophisticated event portraiture hand-drawn on iPads
- NYU Incubators: One of the first incubators in New York
- Breather: A network of beautiful spaces that you can unlock on-demand, to work, meet, and focus
Stay tuned for their upcoming events and be sure to sign up quickly. Tickets sell fast!
We surely recommend!
Photo Credit: Tumotech